2015-04-28

NF Trees n Bushes 5 Magnolia bush


NF Trees n Bushes #5

Welcome to the first edition of the NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms ant they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox
Magnolia bush
© NF Photo 150427

Linking up with Outdoor Wednesday

I remember a few years ago the Magnolia tree was rare. In my town there was only three of them, 2 white ones and one pink.  Now they are all over town. They come in all shapes, colors and sizes. Everybody loves them and every year new variants of the trees appear. Earlier I had to make an effort to see them. Now they are everywhere. Somehow it takes the wonder out of it.
This one is outside the library. Planted last October.

 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels:  , ,
 , , , , , , , , ,

11 comments:

  1. Ønsker eg, men klarer ikke å få til
    Ha en fin dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful white bush.
    www.womenandperspectives.com/2015/04/trees-around-crater.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. But they are lovely trees and shrubs! We have them growing all over in Melbourne.
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The magnolia has become very popular here too. Maybe it is because it seems to be so hardy and toloerates our cold winters only to bloom again in the spring. This little bush is clearly a first year ... I will be interested in seeing how it looks by next year. They are really beautivul.

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely little tree! I hope it grows to be huge over the years! Thanks again for this great meme!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have a couple of magnolias and they bloom very briefly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy seeing the ones in our neighborhood blossom as well...happy spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope that a hosta garden qualifies as bushes. It's a shot of my friend's collection on her deck and I really love it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!