2015-04-07

NF Trees n Bushes #2 Marshes


NF Trees n Bushes #2

Welcome to the first edition of the NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms ant they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

I once followed a blog that challenged people to choose one tree and follow it for a year. It was quite fun.
But what you want to do is up to you. Just share it with us.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox
Marshes at lake Kolsnaren
© NF Photo 150219

This is a photo of the marshes I have to pass when going out to a birding tower. The photo was taken just before the ice melted. It´s a new place for me so it will be nice to see what small  birds I will find there later on.
Now it is your turn to share your trees and bushes. And having fun doing it. I´m opening a bit early today, am planning a field trip.

 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: ,  , , ,

10 comments:

  1. Myrete områder har sin særegne biotop.
    Mange flott motiv å hente der.
    Ha en fin dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an illustration to a fairy tale! Nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful setting and I am sure you will find many interesting birds and pictures when you go there though different seasons. I have to say that the moss stole the show ... Maybe you should title this meme as Trees n Bushes n Moss :) Great as always, Monica.

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell, I love the moss grown on the tree. Yes, I wish you'll find the birds there :-)
    Thank you very much for hosting.
    Sincerely from Japan, xoxo Miyako*

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is amazing what nature throws at trees and still they survive. I hope you found many birds. Thanks for hosting this meme, it should be popular.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!