2015-04-14

NF Trees n Bushes 3 Once upon......there was a tree


NF Trees n Bushes #3

Welcome to the first edition of the NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms ant they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.


Click to enlarge and see with lightbox
Once upon a time, this was a great tree
© NF Photo 150326

I was chocked when I saw they had cut down the tree. It was large but, from what I could see, healthy. Maybe they thought it was too big. But cutting it down also meant the magpies lost their home and they was not too happy about it.  :(

Too bad there are houses in the background. The tree and the branches creates a nice scenery.

Linking up with WATW
 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels:  ,
 ,

11 comments:

  1. So sad! But with us they do it too, somewhere in and around the town. Hope, the tree will stay healthy and grown again.
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visst är det vackert med stora träd men kanske det skuggade för mycket? Det finns fördelar och nackdelar med mycket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always a pity to see grand old trees cut down... I hope they planted two new ones to replace it...
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don 't have anything to share on this theme but would like to invite you to link up at this week's "Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday)" here:
    http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/04/cat-on-ladder.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like bare trees in the winter, they have such great shapes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope the magpies find a nice home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for inviting me to join your new meme! It's great! I don't know your first name, to give youy credit. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the new meme. I plan to join up as often as I can. The photo of the big tree down is sad, I must say. That tree was there a long, long time. Poor magpies.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!