2015-07-21

NF Trees n Bushes 17 Forest harvesting


NF Trees n Bushes 17

Welcome to the first edition of the NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms and they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox

chanterelle - kantarell
© NF Photo 150720, 140709

This is my favorite mushroom and now the season for them has started. I will be in the forest a lot the coming months. If the weather keeps them growing. It has to be wet for them to grow large and tasty.  Not too wet of course. I found almost 2 litres yesterday and had to clean them. That´s is enough for three dinners for me. Cooked in different ways

Now it is your turn to show me your Trees n Bushes.

 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: ,  , , , , , , , , ,

11 comments:

  1. En deilig sti i skogen. Og så kn man drive en smule matauk også :)
    Ha en fin dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty shot of the forest and mushrooms. I've been seeing a lot of mushroom lately too. Do you eat the mushroom cook with something else or by themselves? Thanks for hosting, have a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots! I love mushrooms and wish I was there to collect some...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Mother-in-law used to go mushrooming in the state park. She could tell the good ones from the bad ones ... sadly I never learned and probably wouldn't trust myself even if I had tried. Don't want to poison my family :) But, you, how awesome and how delicious. I am happy for you and envious at the same time. Even in the pictures they look good enough to eat.

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to eat any kind of edible mushrooms! The underbrush in the first pic look like ferns - which I saw in Holland, but not here in California - too dry here. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice photos. Love the sunlight filtering down.
    Haven't seen any chanterelles in our kitchen in a long while. When we were first married I lovingly told the RG he can pick them; he can eat them and I'll know what to tell them at the ER ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummm, I like the taste of wild mushrooms. When I was a teenager, I went mushroom hunting with my dad after a rain. Some of my fondest memories.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some 'honkin' mushrooms. Lovely, quiet scene.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty scenes! The trail looks just like one near me in Virginia.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!