2015-07-30

Fences to cross

Click to enlarge
This kind of passageways in the fences is built to allow people to pass but not animals. But for people with loads to carry it is quite tricky. It is a V-shape on the passage. And you don´t want to unpack when it is soo wet on the ground. I am short so I have to go on my toes and lift the backpack in order to be able to turn inside the narrow V.

 The sign says: Fishing forbidden!

Some reflections of grass and sky in the wet area. 

Fences to cross
© NF Photo 150510, Tåkern

This is images from the trip to Tåkern last May when I joined with the group of female birders, Rapphönan. It was in early may and I have the tour report on my travel blog. Tåkern



Linking up with :  GOOD FENCES  Weekend Reflections

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

15 comments:

  1. Great shots, looks like a nice outing.. Great fence scenes and I like the reflection shot. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice shot of the wet area and the fences. Interesting idea for the V entrance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you said it was early May as I was wondering why everyone was wearing jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see that being a tight fit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad they allow pass-through, though, even if it is somewhat difficult with a pack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! Just like rules were made to broken, fences were made to be crossed, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A tricky passage way is better than having to climb over the fence when it is wet. Looks like an interesting outing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes I could see where it might be difficult to get through that gate especially with your equipment. Why you anyone think of fishing there? - Nice fence shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We also have plenty of those 'squeeze' gaps in the fences.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fences and nice adventure through them...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a fun time but I wouldn't want to slip in the mud. Very nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the composition of the reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful but soggy area. Nice fences.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!