2015-07-07

Trees n Bushes 15 Graveyard birches


NF Trees n Bushes 15

Welcome to the first edition of the NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms and they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox

© NF Photo 150706

Every time I take a walk down town I am passing this graveyard. It is quite beautiful and I love the trees. I think this is some kind of birch. The gardeners usually keep them all flat at the same level so people don´t have to bend below them. But this summer.... maybe the budget was cut short.  The trees in the last image don´t seem to be trimmed like the first cone chaped young tree. . :(

Linking up with OBW
 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: ,  , , , , , ,

10 comments:

  1. Bjerketrær er fine :)
    Ha en fin dag :)
    Mormor

    http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2015/07/07/stakkars-rosebusken/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! On graveyards are beautiful trees, that I often think...
    Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are beautiful, and I prefer them untrimmed...
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well we are all facing budget cuts, though I doubt that yours are as severe as they are here in the states. Conservative austerity doesn't allow for anyone but the very rich ... pardon me for a short rant. The trees look beautiful both cut and uncut, so let let the people duck, Ha! :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Like the trimmed uniform look but can understand about budget cuts♪ http://lauriekazmierczak.com/spikey-sentinel/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The are beautiful trees, they look more natural untrimmed. Thanks for hosting, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too! I love trees! Fabulous photos! Thanks so much for sharing with us at OBW!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful old trees, thanks for sharing with us at"OBW"

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautifully serene peaceful place to walk through.... thanks for sharing with Our Beautiful World

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the tranquility of your photos. Trees give us so much and are so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!