2015-07-28

NF Trees n Bushes 18 Energy crop


NF Trees n Bushes 18

Welcome to the first edition of the NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms and they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox
© NF Photo 150722

This is an image of the energy crop where I sometimes see some deer or wild boar. This place is used as a passageway between two rows of crop. You can see that as there are no vegetation on the ground at this place the animals are using. Looks quite cool. This day there were no animals at all in the crop that I could see.

Help me chose if you have not already done so!
In my town they will have an December Exhibition for regional art and artists. I´m about to enter the exhibit with 5 pieces. After deadline they will decide which artists will be represented in the Exhibition. Last year 1 out of 3 artists was represented. So, I do have a chance smile emoticon It was a nice exhibition last year with many artists and many different kind of work. 

Now, if you want you can help me with choosing your favorites among a number of pieces and give me the numbers. I would be grateful. Click the link below and you will get to the file. 
Thanks every one!
Here is the link to the images Decembersalongen

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: ,  , , , ,

9 comments:

  1. Look like bamboo plants.
    www.womenandperspectives.com/2015/07/trees-on-graveyard.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of an energy crop. An interesting one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of an energy crop. An interesting one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Th energy crop is new to me too, great shot! Good luck with the exhibit. I will link up with NF trees next week. Have a happy day and week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So is this a crop that replenishes the soil or is it a crop that used for animal feed?
    Thanks for hosting and good luck with the Exhibition!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bambu är det väl som jag ser här. Min salig far hade en jättestor bambu på tomten men de nya ägarna rensade trädgården totalt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. det liknar bambu lite men det är det inte. Pil troligen. Salix.

      Delete

Welcome to my world!