2015-06-23

NF Trees n Bushes 13 Tree in reed


NF Trees n Bushes 13

Welcome to the first edition of the NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms and they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox
View from Välinge birding tower, Tåkern
© NF Photo 150510 

It is the place I was visiting a month ago. I guess this tree has "wet feet" growing in the reed like that. .

Thanks for joining Tnb last week. And welcome back!

 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: ,  , , ,

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see.
    www.womenandperspectives.com/2015/06/trees-among-restaurants.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelig bilde med tåkedis :)
    Ha en fin dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Certainly seems to grow better than the reeds surrounding it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to hear a tree complain of wet feet, though I know if you over water a house plant it is not a good thing. This pair seem to be fairing well in spite of it all and I assume it is too early for the reeds to have shown their new growth. This is a peaceful, maybe lonely shot, Monica ... I like it a lot.

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a neat place to grow, maybe it likes wet feet. Great shots, thanks for hosting. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely view! Sorry I was late linking in!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grow where you are planted. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for letting me know about the problem with my link. I think I did it wrong the first time and then went back and corrected it. I made a new link this morning also after reading your comment. Hope both of these are correct, or at least one! :-) Thanks again for doing the meme. I am enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just learned of this meme, thanks to Marie for suggesting I share this post with you. I have LOTS of tree and shrub photos to look through! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!