2015-06-02

NF Trees n Bushes 10 Baby trees


NF Trees n Bushes 10

Welcome to the first edition of the NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms ant they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox
Baby trees
© NF Photo 150531, Luvsjön

So far I have mostly shared the big and magnificent trees. Today I chose to share the new life. In this image there are the flower Lily of the valley, an oak tree,  spruce, I think birch and a few others. Lots of species in less then a square meter. Some of them will perish, who will live to be a hundred?
BTW, today I share a rare tree on my main blog. Enjoy!

 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels:  , , , , , , ,, , ,

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful baby trees.
    www.womenandperspectives.com/2015/06/trees-in-palaces-front-yard.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exiting question: who will overlives and grow?
    In winter come the hungry deers... (sometimes I see a naturally bonsai here in the forest)
    Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shot! So verdant and Spring-like. (Have you seen my Friday Greens meme? This photo is perfect for it: http://nixpages.blogspot.com.au/search/label/Friday_Greens)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the thought of new life is uplifting ... and the analogy of growing and surviving fits all forms of life. This picture says more than meets the eye :) A black board ... how clever. :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have dozens of baby maple trees... maybe hundreds!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!