2015-06-16

NF Trees n Bushes 12 Yellow Magnolia


NF Trees n Bushes 12

Welcome to the first edition of the NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms and they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox

Yellow Magnolia
© NF Photo 150520

This one speaks for itself  :)

Linking up with Floral Friday Fotos

Let´s see what Trees n Bushes you share today.
 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: ,  ,  , , , , ,

9 comments:

  1. Nydelig Magnolia :)
    Ha en deilig dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Yellow Magnolia blooms are pretty. Gorgeous trees. Thanks for hosting. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful! I'm sharing some wild pears trees showing their Autumn colouring found in our shopping street.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Magnoliea trees even though their beautiful blooms seem to be short lived. But, I have to say, I have never seen a yellow Magnoia ... This is simply gorgeous. I wonder why we don't have them over here (or maybe we do and I just haven't been lucky enough to spot one). Awesome, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful...love the size of Magnolia petals♪

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never seen a yellow magnolia before... so shining in the second photo - wonderful!
    Thanks for hosting

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very unusual colour!
    Many thanks for taking part in Floral Friday Fotos, I hope to see more of your images soon.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!