2015-06-06

Dry cleaning

Click to enlarge





Dry cleaning
© NF Photo 150601, Djulö

I did see this hare when I drove by a parking lot. I drove in and stopped. The hare had just began to take a bath in the sand. I was able to take these images before it noticed me and took off. 

We are used to see different kind of animals rolling in sand but this was the first time I saw an hare do it. 

Saturdays Critters
Comment form for visitors outside GOOGLE 
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,, , , , , , , , ,

4 comments:

  1. It is neat seeing the hare taking its dust bath. Cute hare. Thank you for linking up and sharing your critter post. Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! I did not know that Hare;s did this. great you got the shots before you were spotted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never knew they did sand baths! What fun to catch him in the act!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha very cute, and he didn't have to wait for a couple days or pay extra for overnight!
    ~

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!