2016-06-28

Trees n Bushes 64 Hidden in the forest


NF Trees n Bushes 64

Welcome to NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms and they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox


Forest
© NF Photo 160627

I was driving by when I noticed this glowing heap of timber. So I had to turn back to take a few shots. Then I also noticed the high stub behind it. This piece of wood looked like a deer or something. But I think I have to go back to give it another try. I want the background blurred so the wood stands out. Then I can play with it.


NOTE!
Next week I probably set the meme on schedule and hopefully it works. I am going to switch to a new computer and that is frustrating as you all know. I will not be online as much as usual during until I´m finished.


Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: ,

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful light filtering through the trees!
    Thanks for hosting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, love the forest and trees. I always prefer to see trees fall on their own rather than be cut down. I guess there could be tree farms for cutting. Thanks for hosting. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful light and colours in these shots, Monica!
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wood is such a versatile subject to photograph! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos, but it makes me sad to see all those dead trees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see the deer ... I think it would be good enough to play with as is :) I am always sorry to see trees cut. I know there is some sense to pruning and clearing, up to a point, that is. But, too often it is done to make a yard look pristine or unblock a view. Our trees are precious givers of life ... we should be more respectful. Great post ... I look forward to what you will do with the deer :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone!
    Andrea, mostly they cut trees down in a good way here.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!