2016-06-07

NF Trees n Bushes 61 Sweden's National Day


NF Trees n Bushes 61

Welcome to NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms and they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox


Sweden's National Day
© NF Photo 160606

On my way down town to join in the celebrations I was passing by one of the graveyards. It was decorated with the colors of the Swedish flag to join the celebrations.
In the second image I can´t really figure out why the military has the front flag, leading the flag bearers and the Band. So far we had no trouble in my town due to the situation in Europe and Africa. But maybe they wanted to play it safe. Better safe then sorry :(

Last image is the City Hall Gröna Kullen where there was chess players all over the lawn.
Different kind of Trees n Bushes offered shade from the, for the day, strong and hot sun.


Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: ,

5 comments:

  1. Oh, it's looking nice and green and summery there. We had rain showers and cold today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just celebrated Memorial Day which seems to be the same as your National Day. It is to remember all of our sons and daughters lost in war and to show respect to the living Veterans. Definitely a lot of green showing in your pictures and I love the park full of chess players ... a thoughtful post, Monica :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy National Day to you - was just reading about it yesterday on a blog! Great to see everything such a lush green, Monika!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!