2016-06-21

Trees n Bushes 63 Palm trees


NF Trees n Bushes 63

Welcome to NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms and they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox
© NF Photo 160618

Not sure, really, why they need two palm trees in the water :)
This was the rainy view from our room on the hostel boat in Stockholm.

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: ,

5 comments:

  1. Hello, it is neat the palm tree have there own little island. Great capture, I did not know they have hostel boats. Were you on a birding trip? Thanks for hosting, have a happy new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think they make the whole view tropical ;-) LOL
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find. It really is strange to see those trees in a spot like that.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!