2016-06-16

Matching colors

click image to enlarge


© NF Photo 160613  

 First I went to my dentist and in the WC I took a shot of the reflection on the wastebasket. The dark things "hanging down" on the front is my legs :) 

Then I went to the train station to check out timetables for saturday. Here I took a shot for GOOD FENCES. 

Checking out my images yesterday night I realised these two places has the same coloring so they became my choise for this post.

Linking up with:  GOOD FENCES     Weekend Reflections

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

14 comments:

  1. Hello, great reflection capture and fence shot. I have never seen two railings, I guess a lower one is for the kiddies. Wishing you a happy day and weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting reflection shot!
    Those stairs look steep, good railings to hold onto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I laughed ... how many times I have taken a reflection shot and tried to contort my body so I wouldn't be in it. Lovely leg, Monica :) I like the coloring of both and your "fence" would be a welcome sight to anyone passing those steep stairs. Still miss you on Wednesday ... seems like I see so little of you now. Hope you are enjoying the break from the pressure :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. really neat reflection..your legs kind of blend into the trashbag making it look like a little bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant reflection shot including your legs as well as a great ffense shot in the station.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it fun to discover things like that! - A fence inside, that's different but you could see why it would be needed so as to prevent one from falling down those stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! I thought this might show up on Weekend Reflections. LOL ... your leg is at it again. The way the reflection curves the tiles is really cool ... why didn't it curve your leg? Hmmm ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like the bin has a black bow tied to it. Well spotted.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool! I like your style! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool! I like your style! 😀

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!