2016-05-03

NF Trees n Bushes 56 In the pasture in spring


NF Trees n Bushes 56

Welcome to NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms and they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox


Spring views
© NF Photo 160502 

They usually have sheep in this pasture but they were not let out yet. The top image is a part of an Oak, the other is probably hazel. Flowers are wood anemones.


Finally, 
don´t forget  The Creative Playroom  tomorrow, Wednesday. 


Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels:  ,  ,

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower strewn meadow.....wild anemones are magical!
    Thanks for hosting.
    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, pretty images and trees. I like the moss covered branch in the first shot. Thanks for hosting. Enjoy your day and the week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shots, I can almost smell the aromas of Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all things green and the Lichen covered branches on your Oak are wonderful, as are the lovely spring flowers at the base of both trees. I love that there are still some of last years leaves hanging on for life in this picture ... speaks to the tenacity of nature :) Your photography glows in both of these pictures ... love it :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this big branch covered with moss. Such a rich green! A happy week to you:)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!