2016-05-05

Alpacka - Alpaca

 click image to enlarge




One years old

Dad, I guess. One of the males
© NF Photo 160410, Kvarnfallet, Regna

These South American animals are now in Sweden. They have them for breeding and to produce fine wool. They are quite cute. This farm is located about 45 min drive from where I live. And, of course, they have to be fenced in. Lots of different fences. But the young ones seemed to wish to come out to me. They were very curious.  :) 

Link to Kusipacha Alpacka , sorry, Swedish only

Linking up with:  GOOD FENCES   Saturdays Critters

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 comments:

  1. Hello!:) Nice fence post!:) Alpacas are such sweet creatures, with lovely faces.Your second capture where they seem to be playing together is delightful, and they look very well cared for. I also like the red barn and the grey slate roof. Have a good day!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. alpacas are cute things. what a pretty barn, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love the cute alpacas! They are adorable critters. The red barn is awesome too, great shots. Happy Thursday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute. Nice red barn and good fencing for the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They area ll gorgeous. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Thanks for linking up these sweet alpacas. I love them, I wish I could have them here in my yard. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These animals are so cute......lovely shots!
    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!