2016-04-05

NF Trees n Bushes 52 Strange leaves


NF Trees n Bushes 52

Welcome to NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms and they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox

© NF Photo 160310

This is a tree standing in the town square. It seems like somebody wanted the tree to get leaves soon.
They added some to the tree.
That was my tree for the week, let me see what you have.

Finally, 
don´t forget  The Creative Playroom  tomorrow, Wednesday. 




Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels:  ,

10 comments:

  1. Hello, it is pretty tree. I like the shape. Thanks for hosting, have a happy week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lot of limbs of left that trunk. Leaves - cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very decorative :-)
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a whole forest with real leaves for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How funny! I'll have to remember that next year. As it stands, we finally see real leaves on our trees!
    Please come link up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/04/this-is-what-hope-looks-like.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful leaveless... and another beauty will be with leaves.
    Enjoy your springtime

    ReplyDelete
  7. They should just Photoshop the tree if they want leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoa, a day late and just in time because I don't want to leave you with "13" posts, Ha! Sorry, yesterday just got away from me. I am at the point where I have so many things I have to do that I skip from one place to the next, getting little of it done anyway. Love your little tree ... I see it as a little tree who didn't want to give up on it's leaves so hung on to a few. Love it, Monica :)

    Andrea FRom The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  9. They were kind of rushing the season! Funny. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I finally got my tree together and linked! You have an interesting find, can't help but wonder how they got up there. Love that blue sky.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!