2013-07-29

I´m ashamed

Click to enlarge
Recycling bins
NF Photo 130729

I am ashamed! I was passing by our recycling site today. It has turned into a dumping ground for trash lately.
In my part of the town a lot of people from different parts of the world lives. Lots of them are refugees. Many are Muslims and comes from Somalia. Others comes from different parts of disturbed areas in the Middle East and other places.  And others, like me, are Swedish of course.
As far as I know we have all lived here for years. No new arrivals in the area. All of us knows the rules. There is NO excuse whatsoever for the recycling area to look like this!

Our World Tuesday
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. It's incomprehensible to me that people will make a mess of their environment like this. It makes me sad and mad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to understand why some people don't take pride in their environment! Very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sad to see! It happens everywhere, especially in the bigger cities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Garbage the world over!! Boom & Gary of the Vermilon River, Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Håller fullständigt med dig! Visst är det trist, när det ser ut så här. Tyvärr ser man det ganska ofta.

    Håller också med dig betr. din kommentar ovan. Jag ger också ofta upp att kommentera...trist.

    Önskar dig en fortsatt skön vecka. Här regnar det äntligen! Har vattnat sedan slutet av juni och njuter enormt av regnsmattret!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!