2011-06-30

Welcome to NF Winged #1


NF Winged #1

Note! Upcoming NF Flowers starts at 20.00 Stockholm time.
Hi and welcome to a new meetingplace for our winged friends.
I hope to see some butterflies, dragonflies and bugs. Birds are also welcome, of course, as any other "flying objects". Known or unknown. And, as I hope, from all over the world.  If there will be many submissions I will not visit everyone. And, for now, I only have a link submission.
 You only have to post any of your flying friends at your blog and then enter your link in the list. Don´t forget to link back to this site. Have fun and check out the entries of the other.

- - - .

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's okay I posted a flower photo today. Just noticed the theme of winged. Has the meme changed? I'll make of note of it for future submissions. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!