2011-06-15

NF Macro #40

NF Macro #40

Hej och välkomna till en ny omgång.
 Det är bara för dig att posta en macro eller annan närbild och sedan lägga in direktlänken i listan. Glöm inte länka tillbaka hit. Ha sedan kul och kolla vad dina vänner hittat på.
Den här veckan är jag borta så NF Macro är satt på auto. Hoppas det funkar.
Hi and welcome to a new edition.
 You only have to post a macro or any closeup at your blog and then enter your link in the list. Don´t forget to link back to this site. Have fun and check out the entries of your friends.
This week I am gone so NF Macro is on auto. I hope it will work.
- - - .

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. If you could contact me along with one or two suggestions about the method you prepared your web site give the impression of being absolutely outstanding, I would be obliged.

    Before I go, allow me thank you for your patience with my English as (I'm positive you have become aware this at this time ,), English is not my main tongue as a result I am using Google Translate to form out how to jot down what I genuinely plan to articulate.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!