2016-09-05

Swallows in treetop

 click image to enlarge


Swallows in treetop
© NF Photo 160904 Duveholms Värdshus

I took these with my new NIKON COOLPIX P9000 camera. All taken from the same position and not cropped. Handhold and a bit windy. So, a bit tricky. The camera works fine but you can´t use it for fast shots.  The tree in the second image is  European larch.

The bird is Barn swallow. They landed in the trees furthest  away in the image.  Some of them are still here but will soon go south again. 

Linking up with:  WBW
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8 comments:

  1. Pretty shots of the swallows. I think ours are headed south already! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll come join us at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/09/orchids-other-worldly.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh ... a new camera and a more manageable size I think. These are great shots and amazing that the swallows sat still long enough to be photographed. So tell me about your new camera ... I have what I think is the Cannon equivalent ... I say that because mine can't be used for fast shots either ... frustrating at times. But you must try a moon shot. That is what sold me on mine. I could take the moon and see the craters ... whoo hoo. You are on a roll ... new computer, new camera ... life is good :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty shots of the swallows.I had to get a new canon & am still learning...,phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!:) Wonderful pictures of the swallows, and I particularly like your second shot.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely area, and having the swallows in the trees made it even more special. Some wonderful shots of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Barn swallows. Have a great time with your new camera!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!