2015-12-08

Trees n Bushes 37 Stormy


NF Trees n Bushes 37

Welcome to NF Tree n Bushes meme.

 I have always liked trees and have lots of them in my files that I never got around to post. I assume that many of you have it too. So, for this meme is not about running around taking shots today. You can as well dig in your files for those gems never posted. Trees and bushes comes in many shapes and forms and they look different as the year go by. Many of them has flowers and are showing autumn colors. They change always.

Click to enlarge and see with lightbox
Fallen tree at Ramsjöhult
© NF Photo 151207

This passing week has been hard. Several storms has hit Sweden, Norway and Britain. Large areas has been flooded. Electricity and communications has been cut off.

Where I live we were quite spared. Some trees fallen, like the one above, and you needed to "hold your hat" when going outdoors. We had the warmest December ever so far. Even if it is -2 deg C  below Zero today.

For some reason I would have wanted the storms to hit Pairs so the Climate conference people would agree on what is needed to agree upon.

Finally, 
don´t forget the Digital Meme at Bildverkstan/Image workshop tomorrow, Wednesday. 


Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog.

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels:  , , ,

5 comments:

  1. I always pray for my most beloved trees, that they well overcomes the storms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about the bad storms and your tree. We are having some warmer temps then normal too. Thanks for hosting, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our weather is strange as well. We had over a foot of snow a while back and then warm, in the 40's and 50's Fahrenheit since. I can go out with just a jacket on ... no hat and no gloves. Can you believe our idiot Republicans deny the science of climate change and won't pass any legislation to curb the pollution. They are owned by the energy industry among other things. I am with you ... I have my fingers crossed we can get an international agreement with this conference. The picture is awesome, by the way :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep warm and safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is such a shame to see fallen trees. stay safe! I was in the UK in 2014 when they had a lot of rain and flooding...not so bad where we were travelling but it was worrying and now it is happening again.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!