2015-02-09

Catching light 127 Stars glittering in the reeds


 Catching light 127

Welcome to Catching light meme.
 Create images with light or lack of light. I say light as it don´t have to be sunlight. The topic can, of course, be interpreted in many ways.  Most important have fun.
 
click to enlarge
Starlight in icy reed
© NF Photo 150208

This ice was glittering in the water. Thought it would be fun to use the little cameras starlight function. It did not give me as much as I expected and the camera gave the image a warm green tint. But, kind of cool anyway.

Your turn, what light have you captured this week of found in your files? Please share it with the rest of us.

 Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER 
I´d like this to be a living meme. Not only another linky list. So far this is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating.
Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog. 

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , , , , , , , , ,

7 comments:

  1. Cool, indeed. It makes a pretty picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be one of my favourites of your work - love the colour as well as the light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image, wonderful colour!
    Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the subtlety of the ice surrounding each of the reeds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A picture of relaxation with the wispy reeds and the soft movement of the water all bathed in sunlight. I can just hear the water gently brushing against the reeds ... that is one of my favorite sounds on my lake ... I could sit forever and just listen. Beautiful, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!