2017-09-22

Cattle and sheep

 click image to enlarge




 Kulltorp farm
© NF Photo 170918 &20

I woke up and headed out earlier then I usually do. As I was passing this stall/barn I noticed the cattle lined up. So I stopped to take some shots. I was flooded with childhood memories from my grandparents farm. Most mornings they did not have to go out to get the cows. The cows was already at the stall waiting to be milked. Like the ones in the images. Waiting for the farmer to release them from the weight of the milk. 

In a pasture behind the barn some cool colored sheep were grazing. 

Linking up with:  Saturdays Critters   Barn Collective
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 comments:

  1. Love seeing catle and sheep. Was on a farm yesterday but they only had cattle. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I would love to live on a farm. The cattle and sheep are great critters. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the way at least one cow in a group always turns to pose for the camera. Nice captures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Great photos. The beautiful landscape. I was yesterday morning in a similar kind of environment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three lovely photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice - that pasture looks so green compared to our paddocks!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love these....cow's 'bags' get full and they need relief! I would say it would get quite painful if they weren't milked on a pretty steady schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...the barn and cows would look right at here, but the sheep are quite different from what I see here. Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing compliments a barn more than cattle. Happy Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pictures of the barn and cattle. Favorite is number one.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!