2015-01-19

Catching light 124 Bus stop


 Catching light 124
 
click to enlarge
Bus stop
© NF Photo 150108, Värmbol

Sunset light in the sides of the bus stop shelter.

Please visit me and the other prarticipandt. I´d like this to be a living meme. Not only another linky list. So far this is a small meme, surely you have the time to comment on others. Thank you for participating.
 
Comment form for visitors outside BLOGGER 

Note! If your blog ONLY allow GOOGLE+ responses I can´t comment to your entry. I will give you a comment to your entry at your comment here on my blog. 

You shall ad the link to your post in the linkylist. Not the URL to your blog or GOOGLE+, It´s a courtesy to you visitors, they find your post immediately. You shall have a backlink, and please, don´t advertise your own meme without having an image to share that corresponds to my meme.
Regler finns i sidlisten. - For rules see the sidebar.
-



-- 
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 comments:

  1. Flott fanget.
    Ha en deilig dag.
    Mormor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shot, the light gilds the iron! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool!! Light can do the most amazing things!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have sat in a bus stop in the early morning ...crisp cold and the sunlight is a welcome touch of warmth ... brought back memories, Monica ... love this ")

    Andrea @ From the sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, arresting image. The colors are superb.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my world!